Mister Hillier seems to believe we’re in full support of the goings on in Afghanistan, in spite of a survey that clearly says otherwise. Speculation from the opinionated is simply that maybe he just can’t read? Or, perhaps, he figures that because he says, not for the first time, that they’re doing the right thing, that survey/pole/whatever you want to call it must be wrong. Well, whichever it is, he’s still managed to demonstrate a remarkable ability to blow sunshine up his own ass. Perhaps he should reread that survey a time or two more…
Maybe he just plain can’t read?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.