It’s no secret TV and other forms of media promote a thinner is better kind of mentality. Mostly where women are concerned. But now, a fashion show in Spain has decided skinny isn’t right, either. Then people wonder why you hear a lot of crap about an increase in depression in teenaged women and crap like that. This image that you need to fit yourself into a size small to be considered pretty is all over north american TV, then you get a hold of a report like this, and suddenly *smack* too thin. And I thought that was the only thing left without a double standard in society. Ah well. This is why I’m glad I have no reason to bother watching fashion shows and such. I mean, not that I could see anything anyway, but you know…
You’re not fat enough. Go home.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
2 responses to “You’re not fat enough. Go home.”
I second that!