It took looking at my MSN contact list and reminding myself just how many of these people I haven’t seen online in forever, never mind talked to, before the thought occured to me that I should probably start going through my contact list and removing said people I haven’t seen online in ages. Some of these people I haven’t heard 2 words from since, you know, I left college. And anyone who knows me knows when that was. Ah well, maybe at some point before the end of next year I’ll actually do some cleaning out. Probably after I use up the 200 or so contacts MSN sets the limit to. I didn’t know why there was a limit in the first place… now I do. And they said I’d never learn…
I should really clean house.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.