Okay, for like the third day in a row, now, my brother is making a rather pathetic attempt at “fixing” the family computer in the next room. Which, in effect, translates to me more than likely having to go in there once he goes to work, and unfix the damn thing so it actually works. I keep forgetting just how computer illiterate most if not all my family is… but he has this nasty talent of reminding me. Ah well, it ain’t my mess… he wants to break it he can pay to have the thing fixed. This is why my laptop is password protected. Well, that, and because I’m a cruel little man but you know…
Why do I let him near a computer?
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.