So we ended up going to my grandma’s today, doing that whole mother’s day thing, and the conversation of the hour turns out to be anything from sugar free chocolate to whether or not my brother will still be working in a month or so. I mean, usually I could care less what’s being talked about, but… eh. Small town life has its perks, I guess. Where else is other people’s business the topic of discussion for the day? Okay, I’m done.
Well, that was worth conversation…
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.