… That’s so me. It’s so me it’s written on a shirt I own. Specificly, the one I’m wearing. So, in light of my proudly displayed lazyness, I won’t go into details of how I did more shopping yesterday than I ever want to do in a single month. Instead, I’ll skip to the real content of this post. Oh… wait… that was it. Ah well.
Hard work pays off in the future. Lazyness pays off now.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.