Because we don’t have anything better to do with our time, Ottawa’s pushing for a casino of its very own. And hey looky that, it’s got the mayor’s backing. Could this possibly mean I won’t have to learn french just so I can go have a stress free gamble without needing to wander down Niagara way? Well, uh, possibly. If the freakin’ thing doesn’t suck huge. Which, given–hi, we’re talking Ottawa, here–I’ll be brushing up on my french relatively shortly. But hey, it’s good to have choices.
Oh hey look, we get our very own casino.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.