So apparently just after midnight last night, the Montreal area discovered an earthquake. I say apparently, because unlike, oh we’ll say, this one, we felt absolutely nothing. And, well, considering we’re on the freakin’ 6th floor, you’d think we would. It was apparently a 4.5 on the scale. Are we the only ones who didn’t actually know we had an earthquake until several hours after it happened? Or have we perhaps failed epicly at observation? That happens too. Either way, earthquake. Again. Around Ottawa area. Again. That’s it, I aughta just move to toronto.
In which we develop another earthquake and no one here notices until, um, now.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.