I’ve thought about doing something a little different with the site, and hell, a few other places I frequent are doing it. And since this weekend’s going to be filled with all kinds of things that won’t leave me with much time for anything that isn’t already scheduled to be posted (see: the post earlier this morning), this weekend’s as good a weekend as any to start. So here’s how this’ll work. You leave a comment. About anything. Or everything. Other people do the same. Or respond to yours. Wanna talk about an issue that’s been posted up here before? Go nuts. Wanna talk about something completely different? Fill your boots. Wanna give May and I something to talk about over dinner? Have at it–it might make the blog if it gets entertaining enough. this is a completely open post. And it’s all yours to make use of. even better, if you break it, you get to keep both pieces.
Moving weekend open thread
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.