I may or may not have made reference before to folks who get it in their heads that wi-fi has this issue wherein it’s exceedingly damaging in some way, shape or form. I may or may not have indicated that camp gets its ideas from the most ridiculous of sources–like, for instance, children developing mysterious symptoms of illness while at school, and feeling perfectly fine on weekends. Now, I catch wind of word coming out of Europe that some politicians would like to see an end to wi-fi. For the children, of course. They base it off of some studies comparing wi-fi to such things as second-hand smoke. Really. I’m not creative enough to make that up. Sounds more like the biggest risk to our collective health at the moment are these politicians.
European politicians join the wi-fi is evil camp. Go Europe!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.