Back in August, while I happened to be haunting her apartment, Jessica was scheduled to retake her massage therapist certification exam. She barely missed it the first time, and going into it this time she was justifiably a little more apprehensive about it. Her added caution, plus the extra preparation she went through the days before she took it, paid off–she is now officially a licensed massage therapist in the state of New York. I have absolutely no idea by how much she passed, but it has been positively confirmed in any event. Pop on over to the linked entry on her blog for her take on it. Meanwhile, if you’re in the Rochester area and want to try her out, look her up–I doubt she’ll say no to the practice. Congratulations, Jessica. I told you so.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.