Clinics in the city have enough to last a few days, apparently. So those who want to, go get your shot. And those that don’t, sorry in advance for any trafic jams as a result. As for me, I’ll just minimize my venturing into crowded rooms until this whole H1N1 thing blows over if it’s all the same to you. Besides, if UPS cooperates today’s the day I should have a new toy to play with. That should make that objective a little easier. here’s a realtime list of currently available H1N1 clinics in Ottawa. Not sure how accurate it is, but it’ll give anyone who’s curious a starting point.
If you live In Ottawa, plenty of H1N1 vaccine available.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.