If you know my cell number and can therefore text me, you also know I’m working and probably won’t be responding to said text for, like, ever. Sorry, blame the call center. If faster responses are required, throw me an email. If you’re one of these people who thinks texting’s the everything, I’m gonna break your heart. You’ll survive.
Dear random person texting me:
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.
- Tell me you didn’t see that coming.
- In which WordPress lets me do with an interface what I used to do with code. 13 years later.
- Renewing your ID online is a good thing. So of course Ontario will screw it up.
- The month in readership, January 2022.