If you know my cell number and can therefore text me, you also know I’m working and probably won’t be responding to said text for, like, ever. Sorry, blame the call center. If faster responses are required, throw me an email. If you’re one of these people who thinks texting’s the everything, I’m gonna break your heart. You’ll survive.
Dear random person texting me:
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.