Thanks largely to the glory that is the ability to check on the weather network, it has been established that, by this time next week, we could very well be seeing a definite increase in the outside temperature. And all I can say is it’s about bloody well time. Winter, I love ya, but only until December 26th. After that, now you’re just overstaying your welcome. By a long shot. Bring on the 30 degree temperatures and the excuses to book off a week’s vacation. Yeehaw! I’m too enthusiastic about this. I blame the fact that I’m at work, and this is my monday, and I’m not looking forward to actually starting in half an hour–it’s gonna be busy as hell…
Consider thyself evicted.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.