I used to make a regular habbit of taking that ride during my all too frequent visits to Canada’s Wonderland, and now, the nastyish rumor mill has gone on to say that, and several related rides at other parks, hit the closed line after an accident that involved one teenaged kid in hospital. Um–oh my. Wow. That’s just… not cool. I didn’t think there was really anything to cause real injury on a ride like that. It’s, maybe, all of 15 seconds of weightlessness and all that jazze. I guess because it’s the first I’ve heard of it it’s kinda odd to believe. But, I guess… could happen, hm? Note to self: Think twice before introducing everyone I know to that ride. Or… something. Maybe.
They killed the drop zone! Bastards!
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.