So now, rather than doing something to make things *easier* for people to put music on their computers, so they don’t have to go and do exactly what the record labels are shitting bricks about, they decide it’d be more fun to stick music on a DVD. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. So, while yes, there is the option of additional video content to accompany your music, among other things, but you’ll be taking this in favour of, say, being able to play said music in your car. Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t something like this just *encourage* people to download music and burn it to CD? People… bleh. Should be shot.
The record labels’ solution to the music download problem: give ’em another format no one wants.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.