So the highschool I used to go to is having a reunion at the end of June. About… 5 days before my birthday, to be exact. So I’m trying to scrape together the funds to make the 7-8 hour trip there for the weekend, because some of these people I haven’t even spoken to in… oh… about 5 years or so. Yes, I know, I’m not old enough to worry about highschool reunions and such. Well, no. But it happens every 2 years and I missed the last one, so screw it–I’m going to this one. Hopefully. If I’m slightly less than poor when it gets here. I should probably call and make sure I can still squeeze myself onto the list. Ah well, I’ll do it later. Finding money now.
- China says it’s a lie. that’s all the evidence I need.
- If you own an M1 Mac, I’m a little jealous and a lot sorry.
- I would absolutely love a self-driving car. It won’t happen in my lifetime.
- Ontario votes Not The Liberals, again.
- Ontario doesn’t do accessibility. Also water is wet.