Other than devote a little time every day to blogging, there’s a lot I’m getting around with doing. I’m taking as much time to learn the ins and outs of linux–currently Gentoo, as well as keeping up with just about anything to do with developments in the Windows environment. I maintain computer systems for family and friends, as well as perform the occasional experiment with my own, admittedly amateur, network. I have a girlfriend and several friends in the US who I occasionally drop in to say hello to–because of that, you may see a bit of a US perspective on some of my entries. And, I continuously look for ways to generate an income. With the economy being what it is, and job opportunities being at a premium, the looking doesn’t often take me all that long. Which, conveniently enough, leaves me plenty free to pay more attention to everything else. Logic even I can’t argue with.
Subscribe via RSS
For your own security, and so I can contact you directly in the event it's requested/required, I store your email address and IP address on the server. With the exception of reasons of a legal nature, that information is only visible to me and not available for public consumption. I will neither give, nor sell, that information to third parties for any reason in any way, shape or form. Anyone asking for that information will be appropriately shot.
This website employs advertising served by Google. This advertising may or may not place a cookie on your machine for the purpose of shaping those advertisements more towards your interests. If you do not wish to permit Google to do this, you may opt out here. Please note, this has nothing to do with this website beyond the displaying of those ads--your agreement, or lack thereof, is strictly between you and Google.
- church accounting software on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- James on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- blupheonix on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- James on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- JA on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.