The US army has apparently been borrowing the Transport Security Administration’s (TSA) definition of a terrorist. That’s the only explanation for why use of a social network, like Twitter, could be considered a sign of radicalization. Also, apparently, so could complaining about bias, or even if you’ve changed your choices of entertainment recently. come on, Steve and Carin– you guys weren’t always into the comedy scene. I knew it. Also on their list: being frustrated with mainstream ideologies. So yeah–all those entries up here mocking the governments on both sides of the border? Yeah. Should probably delete those. And their asociated tweets. Oh, and the conversations on Twitter I’ve been involved in re: certain government policies–ah hell, I should just delete my twitter. Or the US army could just, you know, stop copying the TSA. So where’s that delete button…
Subscribe via RSS
For your own security, and so I can contact you directly in the event it's requested/required, I store your email address and IP address on the server. With the exception of reasons of a legal nature, that information is only visible to me and not available for public consumption. I will neither give, nor sell, that information to third parties for any reason in any way, shape or form. Anyone asking for that information will be appropriately shot.
This website employs advertising served by Google. This advertising may or may not place a cookie on your machine for the purpose of shaping those advertisements more towards your interests. If you do not wish to permit Google to do this, you may opt out here. Please note, this has nothing to do with this website beyond the displaying of those ads--your agreement, or lack thereof, is strictly between you and Google.
- church accounting software on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- James on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- blupheonix on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- James on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- JA on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.