A transit strike, and several moron drivers later, the city finally decided maybe the folks they have in place, or perhaps the system itself, just isn’t quite performing as advertised. repeatedly. And the same old story from the guy they had in charge of it previously was only managing to piss folks off more than the strike did–very impressive, considering that was quite the accomplishment in itself. So they’ve gotten around, after a little over 3 years, to a top down smackdown. New OC Transpo commissioner, new senior management, and I think I saw the odd new driver in my travels. I’m not sure exactly how much it’ll actually help, but hell, it can’t hurt. Now, if counsel will actually let this new staff do something, you know, useful. Yeah, I can dream. It’s perfectly somewhat healthy. We’ll know if it makes much difference teh next time their contracts implode…
Subscribe via RSS
For your own security, and so I can contact you directly in the event it's requested/required, I store your email address and IP address on the server. With the exception of reasons of a legal nature, that information is only visible to me and not available for public consumption. I will neither give, nor sell, that information to third parties for any reason in any way, shape or form. Anyone asking for that information will be appropriately shot.
This website employs advertising served by Google. This advertising may or may not place a cookie on your machine for the purpose of shaping those advertisements more towards your interests. If you do not wish to permit Google to do this, you may opt out here. Please note, this has nothing to do with this website beyond the displaying of those ads--your agreement, or lack thereof, is strictly between you and Google.
- church accounting software on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- James on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- blupheonix on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- James on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- JA on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.