I may not be entirely off base here in figuring I’d be quite loyal, at least in spirit, to the company that unknowingly came up with the perfect way to catch someone I was with cheating. Hell, I might just go out and buy something of theirs just to say thanks–I just wouldn’t risk giving it to the next person I was with, in the event it create a trust issue or two. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if that’s exactly what the unnamed poster on the Mac forums up and did after his wife’s iPhone 4S, which–yes–he bought for her, told on her. On the up side, now you folks who’re with people who have nasty little habbits like, say, leaving their cell phones at home where you can’t track them? Yeah. Have a reason to wonder why. No, I did not just tweak every living and breathing thing with a trust issue who happens to be reading this just a little tiny bit. Promise. Believe me?
Subscribe via RSS
For your own security, and so I can contact you directly in the event it's requested/required, I store your email address and IP address on the server. With the exception of reasons of a legal nature, that information is only visible to me and not available for public consumption. I will neither give, nor sell, that information to third parties for any reason in any way, shape or form. Anyone asking for that information will be appropriately shot.
This website employs advertising served by Google. This advertising may or may not place a cookie on your machine for the purpose of shaping those advertisements more towards your interests. If you do not wish to permit Google to do this, you may opt out here. Please note, this has nothing to do with this website beyond the displaying of those ads--your agreement, or lack thereof, is strictly between you and Google.
- church accounting software on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- James on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- blupheonix on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- James on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- JA on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.