Fans of the previously mentioned Delicious website may be entitled to a tiny little bit of cellebratory partying. According to clarifications that floated across my desk today, they’re possibly not, in fact, shutting down. Updates directly from Yahoo!, courtesy Shane’s blog, indicate they may be selling off the service instead. No word whatsoever on Yahoo’s other services that are scheduled for potential shutdown. If you’re not sure what to do after the site finds itself on the auction block, or otherwise not the delicious website it is now, try this list of alternatives, complete with yet another link to yet another list of alternatives should that one not do it for you. In the meantime, whatever happens with the site itself, at least you won’t be left completely screwed. We hope. Find a suggestion not on the previously linked list and want it promoted? Let me know, and I’ll see what I can do.
Subscribe via RSS
For your own security, and so I can contact you directly in the event it's requested/required, I store your email address and IP address on the server. With the exception of reasons of a legal nature, that information is only visible to me and not available for public consumption. I will neither give, nor sell, that information to third parties for any reason in any way, shape or form. Anyone asking for that information will be appropriately shot.
This website employs advertising served by Google. This advertising may or may not place a cookie on your machine for the purpose of shaping those advertisements more towards your interests. If you do not wish to permit Google to do this, you may opt out here. Please note, this has nothing to do with this website beyond the displaying of those ads--your agreement, or lack thereof, is strictly between you and Google.
- church accounting software on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- James on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- blupheonix on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- James on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- JA on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.