The short track relay is apparently our girls’ thing. They pulled off Canada’s 13th metal accomplishment, this one in silver. Tania Vicent, Kalyna Roberge, Marianne St-Gelais and Jessica Gregg should all be soundly congratulated. Hell, congratulate Marianne twice–it’s her second metal of the games, after all.
Subscribe via RSS
For your own security, and so I can contact you directly in the event it's requested/required, I store your email address and IP address on the server. With the exception of reasons of a legal nature, that information is only visible to me and not available for public consumption. I will neither give, nor sell, that information to third parties for any reason in any way, shape or form. Anyone asking for that information will be appropriately shot.
This website employs advertising served by Google. This advertising may or may not place a cookie on your machine for the purpose of shaping those advertisements more towards your interests. If you do not wish to permit Google to do this, you may opt out here. Please note, this has nothing to do with this website beyond the displaying of those ads--your agreement, or lack thereof, is strictly between you and Google.
- Odessa on Note to windsor: Chihuahuas are only dangerous if you’re prone to migraines.
- James on Because Ottawa doesn’t have enough of that small town feeling.
- James on More ODSP slight of hand. So long, community startup benefit.
- shane on More ODSP slight of hand. So long, community startup benefit.
- James on Piracy, with a side of malware.