Partially stolen from an entry sheyrena posted forever ago, but oh well. Just means she’s brilliant. I’m tossing around the idea of going randomly through my flist and pointing out people who should really get to know one another. Just because I honestly think some of those combinations would be fucking hillarious. Mind you, there are those I’d want to leave the continent before introducing but methinks that just goes with the territory. And since I share half my flist with some of you lot anyway it won’t even take all that much effort on my part. Which makes the lazy part of me (it’s a *huge* part, just ask clefurgey) go yay! Yeah, I think starting this weekend at some point barring complete and total forgetfulness on my part, I just may do that. Now watch me forget to.
Subscribe via RSS
For your own security, and so I can contact you directly in the event it's requested/required, I store your email address and IP address on the server. With the exception of reasons of a legal nature, that information is only visible to me and not available for public consumption. I will neither give, nor sell, that information to third parties for any reason in any way, shape or form. Anyone asking for that information will be appropriately shot.
This website employs advertising served by Google. This advertising may or may not place a cookie on your machine for the purpose of shaping those advertisements more towards your interests. If you do not wish to permit Google to do this, you may opt out here. Please note, this has nothing to do with this website beyond the displaying of those ads--your agreement, or lack thereof, is strictly between you and Google.
- church accounting software on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- James on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- blupheonix on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- James on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- JA on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.