They did it in the preseason, but that was the preseason. Now, they need to do it one more time with feeling. Which they did. Well, kinda. I’m not sure whether to be happy that the defense was actually contributing, or worried that our forwards were kind of asleep at times. Although, to be fair, both sides looked like they were trying desperately to set a new record for the most turnovers in a game. But… hey, it’s a win. And they do it again tomorrow. Since they don’t seem to like back to back games all that much, I’ll take the win. For now. Can we make it 4 in a row? Leaning towards no. Why? Well, avid Leafs fan, meet realism. Realism would like to point out the obvious, which I’ve already said–they don’t really much care for back to back games. So, yeah. There will not be 4 in a row. Now prove me wrong. Please?
Subscribe via RSS
For your own security, and so I can contact you directly in the event it's requested/required, I store your email address and IP address on the server. With the exception of reasons of a legal nature, that information is only visible to me and not available for public consumption. I will neither give, nor sell, that information to third parties for any reason in any way, shape or form. Anyone asking for that information will be appropriately shot.
This website employs advertising served by Google. This advertising may or may not place a cookie on your machine for the purpose of shaping those advertisements more towards your interests. If you do not wish to permit Google to do this, you may opt out here. Please note, this has nothing to do with this website beyond the displaying of those ads--your agreement, or lack thereof, is strictly between you and Google.
- church accounting software on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- James on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- blupheonix on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- James on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- JA on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.