So apparently, a US judge doesn’t think all too highly of Canada, judging by the fact he gave a man convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old girl the choice between spending a year in jail, and spending the next 3 years exiled to Canada. Of course, the defense lawyer raises a good concern with that–now that he has a criminal record, and with a charge like that, Canada may yet not refuse him. In fact, I hope they don’t. Canada does not want the US’s trash, folks. We have enough of it already thanks in large part to the current government. I don’t care that this guy’s got a wife and kids in Fort Erie, where he’s apparently to be exiled to. In fact, *because* he has kids of his own, he should be tossed in jail, no questions asked, answered, or thought about. But, instead, it would appear the lovely dumbasses in charge have apparently not yet learned to solve their own goddamn problems. I know people in Fort Erie, for crying out loud. I don’t want an American lunatic living there. Toss that sucker in jail for a few years, then ship him off to Mexico. Maybe we’ll all get lucky and he’ll wind up missing. And the judge that gave him that choice should be shot. Twice. Three times for good measure.
Subscribe via RSS
For your own security, and so I can contact you directly in the event it's requested/required, I store your email address and IP address on the server. With the exception of reasons of a legal nature, that information is only visible to me and not available for public consumption. I will neither give, nor sell, that information to third parties for any reason in any way, shape or form. Anyone asking for that information will be appropriately shot.
This website employs advertising served by Google. This advertising may or may not place a cookie on your machine for the purpose of shaping those advertisements more towards your interests. If you do not wish to permit Google to do this, you may opt out here. Please note, this has nothing to do with this website beyond the displaying of those ads--your agreement, or lack thereof, is strictly between you and Google.
- church accounting software on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- James on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- blupheonix on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- James on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- JA on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.