But I sure turned it off last night. I figure, 30 minutes of absolute brutality is enough for any fan of any team. I can see I was right, because… well, the game didn’t really improve much after that. Typical Ottawa/Toronto game from last year. Ottawa does the cheap shot dance, there be at least one fight, and the score ended up lopsided in Ottawa’s favour. By the time I couldn’t watch anymore it was 5 nothing and they’d all but collapsed. Then apparently they tried to come back and collapsed again, because by the end of it all, ’twas 6 freakin’ 2. Much like at least two people, I wait for the eventual beating in retaliation that’s sure to result from Thursday’s game in Ottawa, if this year’s trend of 1 continues. Unlike these two, however, I’m not holding my breath. Why? One word. Raycroft. Enough said? I thought so. I look for Aubin to start Thursday. But if not, then I *really* hope Raycroft is awake… or I’ll have to abandon my hockey game for a second night in a row. It’s bad enough I’m already gonna miss half of it thanks to previous commitments (see: guitar lessons, taking of). Hey, ironicly, I missed half of it when they won in Ottawa the last time, too. And for the same reason.
Subscribe via RSS
For your own security, and so I can contact you directly in the event it's requested/required, I store your email address and IP address on the server. With the exception of reasons of a legal nature, that information is only visible to me and not available for public consumption. I will neither give, nor sell, that information to third parties for any reason in any way, shape or form. Anyone asking for that information will be appropriately shot.
This website employs advertising served by Google. This advertising may or may not place a cookie on your machine for the purpose of shaping those advertisements more towards your interests. If you do not wish to permit Google to do this, you may opt out here. Please note, this has nothing to do with this website beyond the displaying of those ads--your agreement, or lack thereof, is strictly between you and Google.
- church accounting software on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- James on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- blupheonix on Some food for thought for Ontario’s government: “Just get a job” doesn’t solve the ODSP problem.
- James on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.
- JA on Friends don’t let friends rent from Paramount Properties, part 2: this is not the apartment you’re looking for.